Our team dedicated to international patients, provide comprehensive and personalised coordination for patients who are coming to the UK for medical treatment.
We recognise that seeking medical treatment away from home can be a very challenging time for patients and their family members.
International Patient services team will coordinate with you and guide you through every aspect of your patient journey of International Patient Services in the UK.
Our team can help facilitate the following functions;
- Appointment scheduling
- Travel advice for international patients and their families, including visa requirements for medical treatment in the UK.
- Advise on near hotel and apartment accommodation
- Medical records and other required documents to carry with you.
- Medical treatment cost estimation and methods of payments
- Communication with your healthcare provider in your home country before and after your visit.
- Translation services